LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE commits itself here to ensure an appropriate level of data protection, and to ensure that the data supplied are used only for the purposes for which it was supplied, in accordance with the European and French regulations.
For any informations on data protection, please visit www.cnil.fr.
The controller is the one who determines the purpose and the means of the processing of personal data.
In practice, LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE, represented by the legal representative, is responsible for processing of personal data.
LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE use your personal data for he following reason :
- Order and Customer relationship management
- We need further information for your order management and the follow-up to these orders (for example the delivery, the invoices, accounting and in particular Client accounts management, the monitoring of customer relations such as satisfaction surveys, claims management and after-sales department, the selected customers to carry out the surveys, testings or products.
- The payment of orders and subscriptions
- When you make a payment on our website, All your payments are secure. LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE does not collect sensitive data from visitors but only a payment identifier and the last 4 numbers of your credit card. The complete account reference are collected by a payment service provider Stripe which guarantee secure e-commerce payments.
- Customization of our services and messages we communicate
- The data also allow us to improve et customize our services and our communications. For example: we cans end you customize emails or make you some recommendations of similar products you’ve purchased or consulted and matched your center of interests
- Anti-Fraud Policy
- Personal data collected on the website are treated in order to ensure secure payment, deliveries and high quality of service. LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE determines the level of risks of fraud liked to each order. Considering its results to be reflected in those measures, LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE will implement further safety measures such as additional documentations or propose an alternative delivery solution. These measures will lead to the suspension of the orders, and if safety is not guaranteed, the order will be cancelled. The unauthorized use of payment instruments for online transactions or fraud of delivery will lead LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE to create an emergency report and make additional checks.
- Security of our website
- We collect some navigation data to ensure security of our services and to detect and trace any attempt at intrusion in the system or in the case of a violation of the present Conditions of Use.
- Client knowledge and KPIs of our website
- When we ask information of you, our primary interest is to provide you with a more personalized service. We respect your privacy and do not sell, rent or trade your name or personal details to other organizations except as outlined in this policy.
- With the aim of adapting the site according to visitor requests, the number of visits, pages viewed, visitor activity on the site and how frequently visitors return, is recorded.
We collect and treat data such as name, first name, address email address, password, telephone number, IP adress, connection and navigation data, order history, delivery problem, claims. In some case, we can collect localisation data for example in order to estimate shipping cost.
The mandatory or optional nature of the personal data that is requested and the consequences if any of a failure to answer are specified at the time it is collected. When using the website, some data can be collected automatically, some information can be transmitted from third parties.
We collect information when:
- You visit our website
- You contact our Customer service
- You write a comment
- You write a testimonial
Information and newsletters
Once your order has been validated, you will receive email confirmation of your order, delivery information. Those emails are necessary for the good execution of your orders and services provided. Those information are not linked to the choice you made for receiving the newsletter and other promotions.
- Newsletters LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE
Once registered to our newsletter, you will receive by email information and offers from LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE. Those newsletters will keep you informed about LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE’s news and the benefits of our products and services.
Most of the data, for example, shipping information and order history par exemple informations d’expédition et historique de commandes are kept as long as you are an « active » customer for a period of at least 5 years after the last date of activity such as purchasing, or connecting to your account.
Your data will be kept for extra time, and after will be erased or archived according to our internal rules.
Data transmissions to subcontractors
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to subcontractors that LA BOITE DE CHARLIE uses for the payment or the delivery.
You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the use of your personal data in the future :
- Online through the contact form «Contact Us »
- By email to email@example.com
- By mail to the following address : LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE – 3 rue du 19 mars 1962, 95130 Franconville (France).
In accordance with personal data regulations, you may exercise your right to access, correction, cancellation or complaint and you have the right to object to the use of your personal data « post mortem » LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE by email : firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the following address : LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE – 3 rue du 19 maris 1962, 95130 Franconville (France).
In order for us to answer you quickly, please indicate your name, first name, e-mail, mail and the order reference if possible.
You should send a copy of your ID card with your signature to request to exercise certain rights (right of access). An answer will be sent within the two (2) following months from the reception of the request.
You have the right to complain to the National Commission for Data Protection and Liberties (CNIL-France) on the website www.cnil.fr.
You are entitled to be informed of the data stored by usant be transferred to companies located in countries outside the European Union that have low level of protection. Before being tranferred outside the European Union, LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE would continue to take all necessary steps to secure all the transfers.
Transfers outside the European Union can be done in the following activities: payment, exploitation of data in relation with social networks (to the USA).
The use of social network and the services LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE are likely to result to data gathering and exchange between social network and LA BOÎTE DE CHARLIE.